Small Brown Bugs With a White Hair on Front and Back

My home is infested with "something". I can't see them most of the time, but they are living in my bed and living room furniture. Sometimes, I can see them; they are a little brown dot with a white hair on the front and back.

Bleach is not killing them and I feel like I have them on me all the time. I do "not" believe these are bed bugs. They bite in the day and worse at night, it feels like they are in the air.

By girljones

Call an exterminator if it's as bad as you say.

I am still thinking they may be bedbugs. Google the word and then go to images and see if they look like those. They are a nightmare to get rid of without a professional exterminator if there is an infestation.

Whatever it is, you must need to pay an exterminator to get rid of them. They could be some from of lice.

Call an exterminator and please stop using bleach trying to get rid of them because bleach is harmful to your health! Believe me, I know firsthand!

Bleach is not something you use to kill insects. You need some sort of insecticide. I would call an exterminator, but you could try googling as Amy3e suggested.

I think you may have weevils, which are attracted to food.

Just an additional thought, you could give Raid a try. It kills most insects.

It is my understanding that bed bugs are fairly big and easily spotted in the edges of mattresses.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsMay 24, 2010
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🎉
🎄