Paint on a Pale Pink Top

I have got white paint on a brand new pale pink top that I have only worn once. I have tried scrubbing it with soap and water but that is making the material around the stain all bobbled. What can I use because I don't want to scrub it too much?

Laura from Newcatle, UK

Awhile back, when tole painting was the rage here, a friend was painting and had on a beautiful new bathrobe, and she had a mess, the project went off the table and onto her lap and there was a horrible stain. She just reached for the tube of Sta-Lube hand cleaner and rubbed it all around the spot and put it into the washer and it came out clean as a whistle. We used to buy it in automotive shops. I really hope this helped! JE in Oregon

Go to a paint store and get a product that cleans dried latex paint, if that is what you used.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMarch 12, 2008
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete