All Day Care for Oily Skin

I have a oily skin and I have acne scars on my face. Please help me out as am going to be engaged in a month or so. I also have a sensitive skin so i just want homemade recipes. Please answer me in detail about a whole day care for it and also how much required for applying for my skin type. Will be anxiously waiting.

I too had very oily skin as a young woman but our old family doctor said to never put soap on my face, just to use a soft wash-rag (that is for a babies skin) on my face with warm water. Then after doing that I was to apply some liquid "MILK of MAGNESIA" onto my face, let it dry (it dries out to be a chalkie white clinging like film/powder to your skin) and then after it was dry I was to go to bed to sleep for the night. By the next morning my body had absorbed the white chalkie Milk of Magnesia so there wasn't much of it left on my skin in the morning for me to remove again with only plain warm water and the baby soft rag.

That is all that I did and it cleared up my face within about 6 months.

I still use it on my skin IF it breaks out to this day BUT it very rarely breaks out anymore AS NOW because of doing this my skin isn't oily anymore! It is like it changed the chemistry of my skin.

Good Luck to you...I hope that they sell Milk of Magnesia over there...it is something that is purchased and used here in the United States for people who are constipated.

I hope this helps and good luck with your pending engagement and marriage!

Regarding the milk of magnesia thing, will using that hurt the skin in the future? I heard that those with oily skin won't get wrinkles that easily.

I have heard of this for a long time, but have never tried it myself, and I don't know how long it takes to work, but it's supposed to work miracles:

take plain honey, smooth it on your face for ten minutes. Do this twice per day.

Supposedly, the skin is soft and any scarring disappears.

If you do find something that works, however, I'd love for you to post it!

Good luck and best wishes on your engagement!

Smoochie

I have scars on my face too, but I used the 3 step acne treatment. It works for me. I hope it works for you too(:

I have acne scars on my face and the scars are very little, but I think it doesn't look good. Please can anyone help me? Does honey is suitable for oily skin to put on scars? Does it work?

Closeup of Facial Pores and Oily Skin
Remedies for Oily Skin
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Oily SkinJune 27, 2008
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Woman wearing a beauty mask.
Saving Money on Skin Care
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄