Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads

0EmailFollowSave
bumper pads on stairs

Many parents have bumper pads that they are no longer using. While you may not wish to use them in the crib due to safety concerns, there are many other ways to put them to use. This is a guide about crafts and other uses for crib bumper pads.

Here are questions related to Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads.

Question: Craft Ideas Using Crib Bumper Pads

baby crib bumper padI have crib bumpers for my twins that I am not using because of safety issues. But they came with the bedding set and are so cute! Any creative ideas for things I can do with them, besides making pillows out of them?

Lulu from Fanwood, NJ

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Tiffany T. 1 04/27/2013 Flag

I didn't wanna get rid of my daughters crib bumper because its my favorite and I have been thinking so hard what to make out of it. I finally found something on the Internet which is make into window valance! Super easy!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Making Something with a Bumper Pad

Does anyone have ideas on what to make with a bumper pad? Since it is no longer recommended to use bumper pads in cribs, I'd like to sew something with it - at least use it. Just can't think of anything.

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Tanya 4 77 12/31/2011 Flag

Those would be good for knee pads for people that work in gardens or to rest your knees on when scrubbing floors.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Uses for Baby Bed Bumper Pads

Do you have any suggestions for what I can do with baby bed bumper pads? They have beautiful designs for children and are already padded. They seem too good to throw.

Thanks,

Mildred from TN

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By gretta 9 52 03/17/2006 Flag

they make great containers like easter baskets toy containers, etc. make a circle or square the size of your container bottom and match the bumper pad to fit all the way around. cut and inch longer and sew together then make a handle. You can just use them to cover coffee cans or boxes. Sorry not good at directions, but if you are crafty you sure can figure it out!
grettaa

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Solutions: Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!