Crafts and Other Uses for Crib Bumper Pads

Many parents have bumper pads that they are no longer using. While you may not wish to use them in the crib due to safety concerns, there are many other ways to put them to use. This is a guide about crafts and other uses for crib bumper pads.

bumper pads on stairs
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

baby crib bumper padI have crib bumpers for my twins that I am not using because of safety issues. But they came with the bedding set and are so cute! Any creative ideas for things I can do with them, besides making pillows out of them?

Lulu from Fanwood, NJ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I didn't wanna get rid of my daughters crib bumper because its my favorite and I have been thinking so hard what to make out of it. I finally found something on the Internet which is make into window valance! Super easy!

Read More Answers...

Does anyone have ideas on what to make with a bumper pad? Since it is no longer recommended to use bumper pads in cribs, I'd like to sew something with it - at least use it. Just can't think of anything.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Those would be good for knee pads for people that work in gardens or to rest your knees on when scrubbing floors.

Read More Answers...

Do you have any suggestions for what I can do with baby bed bumper pads? They have beautiful designs for children and are already padded. They seem too good to throw.

Thanks,

Mildred from TN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

they make great containers like easter baskets toy containers, etc. make a circle or square the size of your container bottom and match the bumper pad to fit all the way around. cut and inch longer and sew together then make a handle. You can just use them to cover coffee cans or boxes. Sorry not good at directions, but if you are crafty you sure can figure it out!

grettaa

Read More Answers...
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherJuly 12, 2014
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
One side removed making the crib into a day bed for a toddler.
Alternative Uses for a Crib
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 10:26:18 AM on 10.0.1.152 in 585 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.