Potholder Towel Toppers

I'm looking for the pattern for a hanging kitchen towel where the handle is a folded potholder. I saved it on my computer and now I can't find it. It's not really a pattern, just directions, but really nice. Thanks a lot for your help.

Joanie.

By Joan from Praireville, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Kaelle, you are too good! the treyandlucy website is what I couldn't find. Thank you very much, Joanie

January 27, 2010 Flag

I am looking for potholder towel toppers ideas. I know I could fold the towel in half, sew the potholder on top, but how would I hook it on the oven handle or fridge door in a way that would look nice?

Thanks,
Shar from Wheeling, WV

Answers:

Potholder Towel Toppers

I fold the potholder in a triangle. This allows you to sew a decorative button on the front top of the pot holder. Then when putting on the stove pull the loop from the back side of the the pot holder over the bar and insert the button in the loop. (10/18/2005)

By Pattie

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts AdviceJanuary 27, 2010
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Making a Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Making an Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Towel Holder
Making a Kitchen Towel Holder
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:48:34 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.