Wireless Connection Between Laptop and Printer

How would I hook up my printer to my laptop wirelessly?

By Roxie from Hartsville, SC

I have my computer hooked up to my printer with a USB connection, however, I have my computer hooked up to broadband with a router. My printer can be hooked up either by USB or wireless. If I want to go wireless according to the printer instructions, is to unplug the USB connection then insert the printer CD in the computer select "Add a Device"and follow on screen directions. So you need to have your computer hooked to broadband with a router and the printer has to have wireless capabilities. You can always go to Best Buy if there is one near you and talk to the Geek guys.

Computers TipsDecember 28, 2009
Tea spilling on a laptop computer keyboard.
Protect Your Laptop From Spills
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop