Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Planning a 13th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 13 in May and we are trying to plan something without relying on the weather cause we don't have an undercover area and our house s small. There are 20 girls and we were going to do a campout sleepover watching an outdoor movie, toasting marshmallows, pizza, movie food, etc. Any other suggestions for this amount of girls or does this sound good?

By Nikki from Sydney, Australia

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By annoymous [2]05/18/2011

You could get some campfire songs and sing them or get games you can play round the campfire. :)

By Clarissa04/03/2011

My friend is having a 13th birthday party. She is interested in Acting and Drama. She lives in a big family, so money & supplies is rationed. She is sort of a tomboy, she will wear pink but not sit at the "girls table" at lunch. Ideas. Please?

By Theresabentley [1]03/24/2011

It sounds like plenty but you can incorporate a few games.

By JB03/22/2011

That sounds awesome! I wouldn't plan to much more because at that age, girls just like to gossip about boys and school, so you need to leave room for that!

I would suggest a classic movie, like "Now and Than". I think I watched that movie for the first time in Jr High and it is still a favorite!

By Joan [13]03/21/2011

It sounds like plenty to me. Actually it is more than I would ever do for any birthday party.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Planning a 13th Birthday Party

I'm having a small party (3 boys,4 girls) but I don`t know how to entertain. I have a low budget and I don`t want it to be too kiddish. So far I have movies and a scavenger hunt. Hope people can help.

Archive: Planning a 13th Birthday Party

I'm turning 13 in only a few days, and I'm having a small party (3 boys and 4 girls), but I don't know how to entertain. I have a low budget and I don't want it to be too kiddish. So far I have movies and a scavenger hunt. Hope people can help.

Christy

Archive: Planning a 13th Birthday Party

I'm having a 13th birthday party for my sister. What theme should her party be and where should she have it at?

By Aleeyah from Baltimore, MD

RE: Planning a 13th Birthday Party

It depends on what she likes and what would be appropriate (regarding place). Think of what her interests really are and focus on one of them as a theme. (02/01/2011)

By Suntydt

RE: Planning a 13th Birthday Party

Have a salon party, you can do nails, facials, hair, and have kiddie cocktails in some nice glasses. (02/02/2011)

By leekelly