Planning a 13th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 13 in May and we are trying to plan something without relying on the weather cause we don't have an undercover area and our house is small. There are 20 girls and we were going to do a campout sleepover watching an outdoor movie, toasting marshmallows, pizza, movie food, etc. Any other suggestions for this amount of girls or does this sound good?

By Nikki from Sydney, Australia

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

That sounds awesome! I wouldn't plan to much more because at that age, girls just like to gossip about boys and school, so you need to leave room for that!

I would suggest a classic movie, like "Now and Than". I think I watched that movie for the first time in Jr High and it is still a favorite!

Best Answer

It sounds like plenty but you can incorporate a few games.

It sounds like plenty to me. Actually it is more than I would ever do for any birthday party.

You could get some campfire songs and sing them or get games you can play round the campfire. :)

Answer

I'm having a 13th birthday party for my sister. What theme should her party be and where should she have it at?

By Aleeyah from Baltimore, MD

Planning a 13th Birthday Party

It depends on what she likes and what would be appropriate (regarding place). Think of what her interests really are and focus on one of them as a theme. (02/01/2011)

By Suntydt

Planning a 13th Birthday Party

Have a salon party, you can do nails, facials, hair, and have kiddie cocktails in some nice glasses. (02/02/2011)

By leekelly

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm turning 13 in only a few days, and I'm having a small party (3 boys and 4 girls), but I don't know how to entertain. I have a low budget and I don't want it to be too kiddish. So far I have movies and a scavenger hunt. Hope people can help.

Christy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 20, 2011
teen dancing
Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 4, 2016 at 2:10:16 AM on 10.0.2.78 in 546 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.