BirthdayParties

Theme and Activities for a 13th Birthday

My birthday is in around a month and I was trying to think of a theme/games for my party. I am not into painting my nails and stuff like that. I was thinking about having 3-4 friends over and decorating cupcakes! Is that a good idea or are there any other ideas?

Thanks for the responses!

Make the theme uniquely you. Have your guests dress any way they want. Have many decorations for toppings. Before the party, have them submit a list of things they do well and their favorite activities. Make a game. Read off each list and have everyone guess who wrote it. The person with the most correct wins a prize.

I think a cupcake decorating party would be amazing!! There is so much you can do with it! You can have a contest and give a prize for the most unique decorations, the tallest icing, or the most colorful.

Cupcakes are easy to make from scratch or from a boxed mix. You could have them prebaked and then have all kinds of inexpensive decorations (both edible) and then you could have toothpicks and paper to decorate flags and other creative (non edible decorations).

If you or your mom or dad or other family member have a Pinterest account you can look at that site for ideas. Put cupcake decorations or cupcake parties into the search and there are LOTS of neat ideas!!

You can then get some ice cream and candles and have the cupcakes be your cake that you blow out the candles and make a wish with!

I think this could be a lot of fun!! Post back with updates and have a blessed and amazing 13th birthday!!

Combine your idea with a sleep over,with cool games!

That's a wonderful idea! Just make sure other non-sweet foods are available. You don't want all sugar ;)

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 29, 2019
📓
😎
🐛
🌻