Use Your Microwave For Warm Brownie Desserts

I was reading something the other day about taking a personal size microwavable dish, pouring in a bit of a brownie or cake mix, adding a tiny bit of water and a dab of caramel ice cream topping, microwave for a few short seconds (or to your liking as to how done you want it) for your own version of Betty Crocker Warm Delights. They said the possibilities of different varieties someone could come up with on flavors were endless!

I've been doing something similar to this for years using brownie mix, pour into a bowl, add about 1/2 cup applesauce, some water and nuke in the microwave till my preference of consistency. Can eat straight from the dish or pour over ice cream.

Happy Microwaving!

That sounds like a wonderful idea but can you give me some proportions? How much of the brownie mix do you use along with the 1/2 cup of applesauce?

Food and Recipes Food Tips Microwave CookingJuly 22, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
A sundae made with a brownie and ice cream.
Uses for Brownies (and Brownie Crumbs)
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes