Selling on Taobao

I need a part time job this summer. My idea is to sell stuff on Taobao. Taobao in China is just like ebay. I have no idea what to sell on Taobao. Does anyone have some suggestion? Many thanks!

By danielhuang from Guangzhou, China

The last 3 paragraphs in this article:

http://www.hktd  ts-Gold-Dust.htm

list the 15 best-selling items on TaoBao.

Skylar, I was wondering about the site you suggested. I went there and registered and then I have to go through so many hoops to get just the one offer completed. How long does it take you to do just one. I was kind of afraid to use it because I am afraid there is fine print that I cannot see. I worry that it is too good to be true in other words. Can you give additional details?

I see the link for the place Skylar suggested is gone. Is it because it is a bogus link? Now I am worried since I registered there.

I often by something on Tobao, because it's inexpensive, but I don't have a shop on Taobao,I think the problem is not what to sell, but which source you have? i want have a shop but don't have source,maybe you can contact me for deep conversation. skyNO:ft3050351

May 24, 2011 Flag

How do I sell on Taobao?

By Joseph from Quezon City, Philippines

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Business and Legal BusinessMay 7, 2009
Glass Block
Selling Glass Block Crafts
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Handmade Jewelry
Selling Handmade Jewelry
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 7:30:26 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.