Cleaning With a Pumice Stone - Categories:

Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Cleaning With a Pumice Stone

Tips for cleaning with a pumice stone. Post your ideas.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Use the pumice stone for toilets and on your oven window. Works great and no chemicals. Also works on hard water stains on shower doors.

By probowlers

I use a pumice stone for hard stains in my tub and sinks. Since I live in an apt. I needed to find cheap solutions to many cleaning problems. I was not willing to replace "THEIR" tub. I have found that a softer pumice stone works best on white porcelian sinks and tubs. Although the stone does disolve quickly, and you might need a few stones for larger jobs... it is well worth it. This method is much cheaper obviously than replacing the item or trying to have it professionally cleaned. I absolutly swear by my pumice stones! JUST BE CAREFULL . As you can imagine it will scratch on laquered or finished shiny surfaces. I found that there are many uses for the pumice stone but you just have to use common sense as with anything else! Good Luck!

Use fine grade of sandpaper that you use with water only. This does not harm the sink or the toilets. Be sure to use it in water...That is what these are made for to use in water only..

whats this about the oven window?? mine is filty

Can you use a Pumice Stone to clean your body?

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMarch 31, 2005
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
Stone Wall
Hammering or Nailing Into Stone
Baking a pizza on a baking stone.
Using a Baking Stone
Stone Coasters
Stone Coaster Tips and Tricks
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 6:02:49 PM on 10.0.1.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.