Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Cleaning With a Pumice Stone

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Tips for cleaning with a pumice stone. Post your ideas.

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel 9 2,498 03/31/2005 Flag

Use the pumice stone for toilets and on your oven window. Works great and no chemicals. Also works on hard water stains on shower doors.

By probowlers

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By becky 1 03/31/2005 Flag

I use a pumice stone for hard stains in my tub and sinks. Since I live in an apt. I needed to find cheap solutions to many cleaning problems. I was not willing to replace "THEIR" tub. I have found that a softer pumice stone works best on white porcelian sinks and tubs. Although the stone does disolve quickly, and you might need a few stones for larger jobs... it is well worth it. This method is much cheaper obviously than replacing the item or trying to have it professionally cleaned. I absolutly swear by my pumice stones! JUST BE CAREFULL . As you can imagine it will scratch on laquered or finished shiny surfaces. I found that there are many uses for the pumice stone but you just have to use common sense as with anything else! Good Luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Bella 1 37 03/31/2005 Flag

Use fine grade of sandpaper that you use with water only. This does not harm the sink or the toilets. Be sure to use it in water...That is what these are made for to use in water only..

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By sandy (Guest Post) 04/03/2005 Flag

whats this about the oven window?? mine is filty

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 06/04/2008 Flag

Can you use a Pumice Stone to clean your body?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment