Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Use for Crystal Light Canisters

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Crystal Light Canister

Many food packages are perfect for reusing in crafts or for other types of storage. This is a guide about use for Crystal Light canisters.

Solutions: Use for Crystal Light Canisters

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Cut Down Crystal Light Canisters For Smaller Containers

You can cut the canister down to whatever size you need and the lid will still fit. My brother showed me this the other day. He gave me an assortment of drill bits and put them in a little plastic holder. When I asked him where he got it, he said he cut it down from a Crystal Light canister.

I always wondered what I could use them for because I hated to throw them away, but they had limited use since they were tall. Why didn't I think of that? Now my brother thought of it and I'm sharing it with you.

Source: My brother

By

Tip: Crystal Lite Containers for Crochet Hooks

The large containers for crystal lite and such are a great holder for crochet hooks and nuts and bolts. The bottle of wine holders that everyone is selling is super for knit needles.

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

Tip: Saving Powdered Beverage Containers for Crafts

I save the containers for Crystal Light and use them to store beads, buttons, wire, and more.

By jmscrochet from Peabody, MA

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Use for Crystal Light Canisters.

Question: Use for Crystal Light Canisters

I am on Nutrisystem and using Crystal Light like it is going out of style. Any ideas on what to do with the containers? They are a nice weight with a lid and other then storing little things in I just can't think of something else to do with them. Perhaps some craft ideas? I sew, do machine embroidery and a lot of crafting, so can tackle most anything.

Most Recent Answer

By Linda Daniels01/21/2012

I use crystal light containers as molds when making polenta. After cooking, I let the mixture cool slightly, spoon it into the container sprayed lightly with cooking spray and chill. When I'm ready to use, I unmold it, slice and reuse the container for next time! Saves lots of money, too, since grits can be made for pennies and buying the same size roll of polenta in the store is pretty pricey!