Browsing: Use for Crystal Light Canisters

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Use for Crystal Light Canisters

Many food packages are perfect for reusing in crafts or for other types of storage. This is a guide about use for Crystal Light canisters.

Crystal Light Canister
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 12, 2007 Flag

I am on Nutrisystem and using Crystal Light like it is going out of style. Any ideas on what to do with the containers? They are a nice weight with a lid and other then storing little things in I just can't think of something else to do with them. Perhaps some craft ideas? I sew, do machine embroidery and a lot of crafting, so can tackle most anything.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use these containers to store crackers after they have been opened. They fit right back in the box. They fit round, oval, and some square crackers. Great if you have kids! No more stale crackers.

I use them as a fish bowl for my beta fish.

I have found the canisters are just a perfect fit for the make up remover rounds. I put them in the canister with alcohol, then I am ready to clean my face with very little effort! Daughter freaks out over cleaning my face with alcohol. Oh Well!!!

I use crystal light containers as molds when making polenta. After cooking, I let the mixture cool slightly, spoon it into the container sprayed lightly with cooking spray and chill. When I'm ready to use, I unmold it, slice and reuse the container for next time! Saves lots of money, too, since grits can be made for pennies and buying the same size roll of polenta in the store is pretty pricey!

Read More Answers...

July 6, 2015 Flag

We have lots of those really nice clear plastic Crystal Light containers with a lid. There just has to be something useful to do with them. I'm counting on your help or they are all going into the recycle bin. Thank you.

would you be willing to mail them to someone who could make use of them for beading?

February 9, 2005 Flag

The large containers for crystal lite and such are a great holder for crochet hooks and nuts and bolts. The bottle of wine holders that everyone is selling is super for knit needles.

By CHEAPERTHANCHEAP

March 8, 2011 Flag

I save the containers for Crystal Light and use them to store beads, buttons, wire, and more.

By jmscrochet from Peabody, MA

July 17, 2013 Flag

You can cut the canister down to whatever size you need and the lid will still fit. My brother showed me this the other day. He gave me an assortment of drill bits and put them in a little plastic holder. When I asked him where he got it, he said he cut it down from a Crystal Light canister.

I always wondered what I could use them for because I hated to throw them away, but they had limited use since they were tall. Why didn't I think of that? Now my brother thought of it and I'm sharing it with you.

Source: My brother

Better Living Green Living ReusingJuly 17, 2013
Film Canister
Uses for Film Canisters
Crystal Chandelier
Making a Crystal Chandelier
Red Wine in Crystal Glass on Black
Cleaning Crystal
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 5:17:35 PM on 10.0.2.241 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.