Chloe (Rat Terrier)

Chloe is a 7 year old Rat Terrier. We found her in the paper and we got her in September of 2002. She likes to chase after you through the house, and chase balls in the yard.

She will sneeze for a treat. If you spell the word treat out she knows what it spells also.

By Sharon from Manchester, MO

Too cute! I just love terriers!

Cherish her! My Bobbi expected me to tuck her into her little bed at night. If I was busy she'd come back into the room and look as if to say 'Mom isn't it my bedtime?' She would literally walk backwards across the kitchen until we put in a runner. My sons called her their little sister. We lost her to cancer. Please give Chloe hugs and kisses.

Photos Pets DogsJune 7, 2009
Pack rat collection
Organizing Tips for a Pack Rat
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 12:39:05 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 986 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.