Dyeing Leather Sneakers Pink

My daughter wants to dye her white leahter sneakers pink. Has anyone done this and had success? I'd appreciate any tips.

Katie in NY

I have never tried it... But I don't see why this wouldn't work... KoolAide was used a lot by my classmates in high school to dye hair. I would think that if you make KoolAide using less water so it's not as diluted and brushed it onto the suede, it should work. I would be careful not to get the suede too wet though.

They sell shoe dye for leather shoes in shoe repair shops. Or the shoe repair shop should be able to do it.

They sell leather shoe dye by the show products, but I have only ever seen bhalck or brown. Maybe a shoe repair shop??

They sell dye for for shoes in all colors at shoe repair shops. As a matter of fact they sell more than one shade in some colors. It's very inexpensive. Especially compared to trying something that you aren't sure will work & might ruin the shoes! You can also have the repair shop dye them for you.

I have also used white liquid leather on white tennis shoes to cover cracks, scuffs & scratches etc. But I think it only comes in white & black.

They sell leather dye in different colors online. Just google it. Going from white to pink should not be a problem. I have not tried this myself but it is usually going from dark to light that is a problem. Good luck