Winter Wonderland - Sherman Pass

This is to show the people who live in the hot dry country, what it is to live in SNOW country. This is Sherman Pass (5,575 feet) between Republic and Kettle Falls, Washington not far from the Canadian border. It was taken 12-28-05 on our way home, slow driving, but beautiful.

Sherman Pass - Washington

By Laverne from North Central Washington

how beautiful

This is beautiful.

I use to live in Tacoma Wa. 11 yrs ago and we now live in hot Texas.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

My brother has some property up there. It is BEAUTIFUL. Never been there during the winter, always heard there is a lot of snow there. Can't wait for him to finish his home up there.

This is really beautiful! I live in the river valley of Arkansas. We get very little snow....wish we got more. Thank you so much for sharing!

Absolutely gorgeous! I love snowy pictures like this, but I hate to drive in snow, it scares me.

Your picture is beautiful, but I got a shiver when I saw it. We never have snow like that here. If we did the whole state would be closed until the governor saw green trees. He would need to, because we (Southerners) are not used to it.

That picture is beautiful. Would you mind if I used it for personal wallpaper or in signature tags and such with your copyright added to the picture? I dont make any monies or anything like that. Just a hobby of mine as I love working with graphics.

Thanks, yvonne

looks like Maine a few days ago.... AGAIN

Beautiful as long as can stay in and enjoy it!!

Nice to see that someone else had to drive that pass during all of that. I live in the Colville/Kettle Falls area and was driving for UPS on that pass. GREAT picture. I actually had a tree fall in front of me and 3 bull moose run in front of me during that lovely weather on Sherman Pass!

Yes Yvonne you can use my picture for wallpaper, glad you liked it. I took it with my sony digital camera (with flash off) through the windshield, while hubby was driving. Laverne

We own 110 acres on Boulder and it is beautiful country .We hope to finish our home this year God willing.

Wow, now that's SNOW. And here in NJ we get all bothered by an inch. HA.

Oh My! I love this photo, it is beautiful and the car looks so small in comparison to nature's majesty.Very lovely snow photo.

I live in New Zealand and although I look to a beautiful mountain we do not get snow. The snow stays up on the mountain. Beautiful picture you posted.

Photos SceneryJanuary 5, 2006
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
Raspberries on White Background
Selecting Good Raspberries
🎉
🎄