Has Anyone Used www.theperfectpet.com?

Tonight on TV I watched a program on how to train your pets. The website was www.theperfectdog.com. When I went to their site it did not list anything about being on TV or a special. Does anyone know anything about this company?

After seeing the feedback on PediPaws it makes a person really wonder about ordering anything on TV. They also had listed a phone number of 1-800-862-0649. I would appreciate feedback if anyone has dealt with this company. Thank you!

Jodi from Texas

I have the same question Jodi has. The infomercial was very convincing. They advertise a web site, but apparently, they do not have one.

Pam

I, too, am trying to get more info. on this guy and his product after watching a 30 min infomercial. Let me know.

What was his name I forgot, Don?

it is the www.perfectdog.com

It is actually www.theperfectpet.com

I have the same questions. And how would you go about ordering one?

I think you need to try the web site of www.theperfectdog.com

The web site is theperferctdog.com and the phone # is1-800-914-6196. and the cs # is 1-775-412-6861. I have tried to order on line but they keep telling me that they have not gotten my order and it has been almost 2 weeks. Good luck on getting one I really would like to have one.

His name is Don Sullivan and the web site is www.theperfectdog.com and I just saw the tv infomercial and would love to know if it works?

I ordered via web-site over a week ago. I paid extra to rush my order. I say I paid I have yet to get my CC bill. I never received a confirmation of order so I called the order number on the web. From them I received a phone number for customer service. This department is closed at this hour so will try another day. At this point I have some real concerns. Will post results once I get some.

The web site is www.theperfectdog.com "Don Sullivan"

It has all the info that was seen on TV. I would like to know if anyone has actually used this.

I would also like to know about this. I went to the website theperfectdog.com it was like the commercial. I do not understand the collar - if it does not shock the dog how does it work. I do not want to shock my dog. But what on earth does the plastic collar do that a mother dog does other than bite them on the neck. I have a 3 month old Yorkie. That is doing just fine. But I would really love to train her just like on the commercial. Boy Am I Being Stupid. I had a German Shepherd that I had professionally trained and he was the best. Please someone let me know. Thanks.

I went on theperfectdog.com website and clicked on "How it works". There is nothing that explains how the collar works or what the method is that he uses. It is just a summary of how dogs think and the mistakes humans make. It would be nice if there was some explanation of the methods. He pretty much leaves you in the dark about it.

Jim

I have ordered one but can't seem to get it.For those who have not found the web site it is www.thane.com. Good luck on getting the product. If I get it I will post how it works or if it works. Not pleased with getting a response from email. I will call on Monday.

It sounds like a 9 volt battery in your dog's collar, where he receives a correction shock when he misbehaves. In the old days, dog owners swatted their dogs with rolled up newspapers and yelled. With the shock collars, also used for years to keep dogs within yards without fences, the dog owner does not have to get up to train the dog--just zap the dog when he goes where he shouldn't or does what he shouldn't.

Hello, I got a close enough look at that collar on the tv infomercial to see that each link is shaped like the links on a metal pinch collar, only it's rubber. So, you have to give the leash a jerk to implement a little pinch, which simulates a mother's, or alpha dog's, corrective bite on the neck. Not harmful, just very very effective. I use a regular pinch collar on my dog to get her to stop pulling when taking a walk. It only took about 5 minutes to get her attention. So, there's nothing magical about the collar. It's just a rubber pinch collar.

I was wondering about shock collars / electronic collars, and saw this graphic, which put my mind at rest.

Saw it here: http://www.dogstuff.info/dispelling_myths_about_e_collars_petsafe.html

Consumer Advice Product Reviews PetsNovember 19, 2008
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🎄
🍂