Making a Card Holder from CDs

This is a guide about making a card holder from CDs. A great way to reuse CDs that you do not need is to make a playing card holder.

January 24, 2006 Flag

Do you ever get those annoying internet CD's in the mail? Tired of throwing them out? Well, don't. I decided to try something with them and it worked! I used them to make playing card holders!

Simply take two CD's and put drops of super glue on the lower half of one of them. Press the two CD's together for a minute, then let it sit out and continue drying thoroughly. You now have playing card holders - make one for all the card players in your family! See the picture, they're cute!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Top Comment

You could even put something in the hole, like maybe a cut dowel rod of that size, for people who have arthritis to be able to hold cards without having to grip it. Just let the rod poke thru, and it could rest on their hands. Just an idea.

Top Comment

This is a fabulous idea! My little girl has small hands and when we play any card games requiring you to hold a lot of cards, she has trouble. I found some of these CD's free at the grocery store. So I'm gonna make a couple of these soon!

Top Comment

I love to recycle and think I am going to make extra ones to drop off at old folks homes and the intermediate schools for challenged kids so they won't go to waste anymore. You wouldn't beleive how appreciative they will be.

Crafts Recycled Crafts CDsNovember 29, 2016
CD Spinner Top - finished top with colorful paper top
Crafts Using CDs
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:46:55 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.