Frogs In Toilet

Has anyone ever had a problem with Frogs getting in your commode? They must be coming up from the septic tank which is pretty gross. How can I stop this?

S.L. from Georgia

I googled your question and here is a link I thought might help answer your question. Good luck!

After living in a rural area for 18 years, yesterday we experienced our first frog in a commode. After speaking with neighbors, I have learned this. They are coming in from the venting pipe over each bathroom. We are on septic not city waste management. They are tree frogs, that jump into the venting pipe and make their way to the water in the commode. Hire someone to cover all four venting pipes in the roof with fine mesh!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Pest ControlAugust 3, 2006
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Man installing a toilet.
Installing a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper