Browsing: Finding Tax Deductions

Keeping Track of Deductions Throughout The Year

At the end of the month when I reconcile my bank statement I go ahead and start adding together all of the tax write offs for January. I staple them all together and put a cover sheet on top with the numbers. I do this at the end of every month.

When tax season comes I have twelve numbers to add for each category. It has made tax season very simple and just adds a few minutes a month to my check reconciliation. Give it a try you'll be amazed as to how simple this is.

By Judi

Filling out a tax form.
Finding Tax Deductions
Budget & Finance BudgetJanuary 21, 2005
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Keeping Track of Events in a Calendar
Keeping Track of Events
Blackberry Jam Recipes, Jar of blackberry jam on a plate with fresh blackberries.
Blackberry Jam Recipes
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:46:09 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.