Keeping Track of Plant Information

When I buy plants, I like to keep the tag that has the plant description and care information. I bought a small photo album, and when I buy a new plant, I slip the information tag into the photo sleeve. Everything is all in one place, and it's easy to look through.

By Peggy

2 More Solutions

When doing garden seed orders from catalogs, keep the catalog, cut out the section describing your seeds, and affix it to an index card or piece of paper.

To keep those plant tags handy pop them into a small photo album that you would slide pictures into. You can get photo albums for a reasonable price at the dollar store.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant InfoFebruary 23, 2012
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf486817.tip.html