Keeping Track of Plant Information

Category Plant Info
Through the seasons of the year it is important to keep track of which plants you have planted where and how successful they are under those conditions. This is a page about keeping track of plant information.

When I buy plants, I like to keep the tag that has the plant description and care information. I bought a small photo album, and when I buy a new plant, I slip the information tag into the photo sleeve. Everything is all in one place, and it's easy to look through.

By Peggy

When doing garden seed orders from catalogs, keep the catalog, cut out the section describing your seeds, and affix it to an index card or piece of paper. Then file them to verify information during the growing season.

I keep a 3 ring binder, affix the info to a sheet of paper, slip them into a clear page protector, and then put them into the book. I can keep several years in the same binder. Sometimes you go back for the info to see what you did a couple years ago.

I have a friend who logs in the temp each day, what she plants when, what day they bloomed for the first time, the first frost, etc. She is a Master Gardener and finds this so important when making changes in the garden.

By Joyce from Benson, MN

To keep those plant tags handy pop them into a small photo album that you would slide pictures into. You can get photo albums for a reasonable price at the dollar store.

By Gail

Home and Garden Gardening Plant InfoFebruary 23, 2012
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf486817.tip.html