Removing Nail Glue from Walls

How do I get nail glue off my walls? The lady that I bought my house from used nail glue to glue ceiling tiles on the walls, I'm not sure why. I was able to get the tiles off, but now have gobs of glue everywhere

By hottie1543 from MI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd ask someone at a place like Lowe's or Home Depot.

The only think I know of that dissolves nail glue is acetone. You can buy nail polish with acetone in it. Perhaps a hardware store sells something with a higher concentration. It does not dissolve immediately, you have to soak it for a while. If that doesn't work, you may be able to sand it down.

Acetone is not meant to be used as a dissolver for this nail glue. That is a commercial product meant for construction. Not to come apart ever again. Yep, some really crappy stuff if you get it on your clothing, etc when working with it. Take the toll free # from the package and call it. They have to have an emergency contact for products like this so they should have a customer service # to call to.

Try using a heat gun and putty knife I used it to remove the residue that they used to put tiles on my kitchen walls. I don't know if it would be the same stuff.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsDecember 28, 2010
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 2:04:28 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.