Sesame Oil for Growing Hair?

Is sesame oil good food for hair growing?

Abeba from Asmara, Eritrea

I hate to say it, but if that were true then I think Sesame Oil would be skyrocketing in price and sales and would put some of these hair transplant people and companies out of business.

It is definitely good for growing and keeping hair healthy. It is a known fact, The sesame oil should be unrefined and of slightly brown colour.

Are you taking it internally/orally, or applying it externally/topically? The hair you see on your head is already dead (that's why it doesn't hurt when you cut it), so nothing you apply externally/ topically will help it grow. if you are talking about an herbal/vitamin/dietary supplement, then I would ask a nutritionist or herbalist.

Well I never tried sesame oil, but I know olive oil and coconut oil are great! Ive tried it before! All you have to do is apply oil to hair then pin it up for about 10- 20mins. It may be a little knotty at first. Shampoo and and condition! You will notice a difference.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsAugust 31, 2007
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Sesame salad dressing on a tuna salad.
Sesame Salad Dressing Recipes
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes