Pato (Black Lab)

Pato (Pronounced Pa-Toe - Spanish for "Duck") is 7 years old and is a Black Lab. Our friend who is a professional dog trainer owned Pato and since he didn't have time to do what Pato likes best, hunt birds and play ball, he asked if we would take him. That was in February of 2006 and we couldn't imagine life without him now!

He loves to play ball first (as you can see in the pic, he doesn't do anything without his ball) then hunt ducks and geese. Since getting pato, we have kind of spoiled him a little. He'd rather stay home with the girls on those early mornings when my husband is trying to get him out of bed to go hunting. Once he's out there though, he has a blast!

By Sherry from Gresham, OR

Pato (Black Lab)

Just love your boy - isn't he handsome? I have a half-dingo, half golden lab called Emma who carries her ball around all the time. It interests me that since the lab side is all "working dog" she doesn't consider her loooooooooong ball times as playing - it's all work to her, and she loves it. However, when we come in from a long ball time she plays then, rolling it to me, and doing mad things with it. She's a real clown, and I adore her.

Regards, Leah from Australia.

Ohhhhh, what a cutie!

What a great dog! Pato's a handsome fellow! I'm sure he brings as much joy to you as our boy brings to us. We have a huge long-haired German Shepherd named Kato. He'll be 11 yrs old this summer , but still acts like a pup most of the time. He loves to play with stuffed, plush, squeaky toys and carries his hedgehog and cow everywhere!

what a sweetie pie... mine sends tail wags to ya all..

mine has a obses. with stuffed med stuffed that is or he removed the offending over stuffing... lol it took me a bib before I got that... lol i would gather up the stuffing all over and restuff it sew it up and he then would unstuff the same amount...now I get the right "amount" of stuffed animals and hes' happy taking them eveywhere, he has even learned to bring them back in at the end of the day... so far he has not put them in his food bowl..

love your pix..""""

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 22, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
🎄
🍂