Moisturizer Recommendations for After Tanning

Does anyone have an idea on what body moisturizing lotion would be good to use after going to my tanning salon?

By lrrn567 from Bristol, CT

This is not what you asked for so if you don't want to read it just move on. Have you heard the latest on tanning beds? They're VERY dangerous! Go to and read the report that was on tonight's news. Just an old lady being bothersome, I guess. I just would like YOU to get to be an old woman!

I'm 63 so that isn't bad. I don't smoke or do anything that's bad.

We use Banana Boat After Sun moisturizer after being out in the pool. It is a moisturizer and doesn't dry out your skin the way a gel does. It helps prolong your tan and keep you from peeling. And it has a nice fragrance!

After sunning I use Neutrogena sesame oil. It smells great and makes your skin silky smooth.

Thank you so much...all of you. This was a great help to me. And, no, I'm not abusing a tanning bed.

There's so much junk on the news these last few days which the media stuffs down our throats. My hands that are permanently damaged by occupational injury are healing so well. I would never intentionally abuse my body.

Woman putting on Lotion
Moisturizing Tips and Techniques
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJuly 28, 2009
Woman tanning next to a pool.
Homemade Tanning Oil Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Bottle of olive oil with olive branch in the foreground.
Using Olive Oil as a Moisturizer
Woman putting moisturizer on her hands.
Removing Moisturizer Stains from Clothing