AutoOrganizing

Keeping Kleenex In the Car

What do you keep your Kleenex tissues in while you are in your car? Every time I buy a kleenex box for my car it always get smashed up.

Onesummer

I use a small box from kleenex , take a roll of toilet paper, remove the inner roll, insert into the kleenex box , pulling out from the inner part of the toilet paper and pull thru the kleenex opening. I tuck it under my front seat of the drivers side of the car and it is inexpensive and easy to use

They now have tissues that are in a cup and fit in the cup holder.

buy some baby wipes, put the wipes in a plastic baggie for use in the house and put the kleenex in the box for the car.

I take them out of the box and put them in a zip lock baggie and keep them in the glove compartment,or in the side panel compartement to my door. That way,when I am stopped at a traffic light, I can just reach down and get them,or put a few in the console so you can grab one in an "emergency" sneeze. When I get out of the car,I just put them in the baggie so they aren't going all over the car. Hope this helps.

Take tissues out of their cardboard box and put into glove box. Or into the pockets in the doors.

I bought a small pack of velcro rounds and put them on the bottom of the box and the other side on the carpet. Its on the hump in the front of my 98 mountaineer. I just refill the kleenex box when it gets empty. Im the gramdmother to eight.

You can buy the little travel packs, the kind that can fit in your purse as well. They sell that at the Dollar stores, you get 8-10 in a package and probably 10 napkins in each package. They are wrapped in plastic, I use them all the time in my car, my kids have their own pack in front of their seat in my car.

I like the cup holder ones.

I bought a tissue box holder from kmart or some store (travel store?) that straps to the headrest of a front seat, it's worth it and is central to reach & to not get squoshed or dirty.

I purchased a small wipe box at Dollar Tree there is enough extra room to add small purse size kleenex right on top. Hope it helps.

Does anyone know where I can buy the kleenex that comes in a cup? I live in CA.

Carol, where did you get your tissues in a cup? Over a year ago, I ordered and received them (about half a doz.) but don't remember from where. Please enlighten me. They are so convenient, keeping them in the cupholder in the center console of the car or in the door where there is another cupholder.

www.casad.com has tissues in a cup called "Tissues-to-go" that they offer for companies to print their logos on. Would they sell them plain?