Internet Yarn Site Featured on PBS Knit and Crochet Today

Does anyone know what the name of the knit, crochet, and yarn site spotlighted on the PBS TV show "Crochet Today"? The founder was interviewed on the show. Apparently on the site you can catalog your yarn stash, find patterns, learn what yarn works with what patterns, and blog with other fiber enthusiasts.

By Cyinda from Seattle-Tacoma area

If it's the episode I am thinking of, it would be Ravelry:

I'm a member over there and it's fabulous and boy, you can find so many interesting patterns and inspirations it's insane. You can spend hours upon hours looking at other people's work and you don't even realize the time has flown by.

It used to be you had to wait so they would approve you for an account. I don't know if that's still the case but all my fellow yarn lovers are members too and it's growing by the day. Hope that's the one you are looking for.

Crafts CrochetFebruary 24, 2010
A comic book cover featuring Wolverine, with the Incredible Hulk.
Making a Wolverine Costume
large ball of yarn with smaller ones stacked against it
Yarn Animal Craft Ideas
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
Uses for Leftover Yarn
Uses for Leftover Yarn