Fluff on New Towels

Every time I buy new towels (they cost me $30 each) when I wash them before we use them they are just full of fluff and it takes me ages to get it off! Why oh why?

New towels do generate a lot of lint but it goes away after a few washer/dryer cycles. Try purchasing a different brand of towel next time, maybe you will find something better.

We had some inexpensive towels which were dropping their chocolate brown fluff all over the tub when DH dried himself. I took all of them off the shelf and washed them and used 1 cup of vinegar in the wash along with detergent. I don't know for sure the vinegar worked but they no longer fluff up my bathroon.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMarch 29, 2009
Red Brown and Red gingham dish towels
Uses for Dish Towels
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent