Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Yellow Stains on White Clothing

How do you remove yellow stains from white t-shirts?

By Gene from Rochester, PA

By lesley [1]01/13/2011

A better product by the same manufacturer, Yellow Out. It will remove any yellow based stain. Follow the instructions. It does an amazing job.

By bkvander [2]01/11/2011

If you've already tried soaking the clothing in vinegar or Oyx Clean; then try a great product called "IRON OUT." Soak the clothes in a solution of Iron Out and then wash as usual. We have well water and my whites yellow quickly. What Oxy doesn't get out, Iron Out does!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Yellow Stains on White Clothing

I have several white shirts that are becoming yellowed around the collar. I have tried bleach, but this is not working. Is there a safe, non-damaging way to remove these stains?

I have a white linen jacket I wore on holiday a few times. Yellow stains have appeared on it. How can I removed them?

By Bernard