Kenmore Range Displaying F2 Error Code

My Kenmore range #629.45775 is displaying an F2 error code. How do I fix the problem?

By Jeff from Baltimore, MD

You can go to google.com and type in your question. What I found was a temp sensor error that may be the problem. Best to call the sears service man.

That happened to me. One of our friends owns the appliance store and I asked him and we got it undone. Do you have a "child lock" key on your keypad? If so, press it and it should undo the error. If that doesn't work, then contact Sears' service. I hate to see anyone have to pay a service charge just for that.

Ask at one of these sites and I'll bet you get an answer (you may even search them and get an answer): Fixya.com & Retrevo.com

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ranges & OvensNovember 19, 2010
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
framed felt and floss color chart
Making an Embroidery Floss and Felt Color Code Chart
washing machine
Maytag Washer Error Codes
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🎄