Charlotte (Piglet)

contest winner icon

Charlotte is a 1 1/2 year old Piglet. We have a small farm and raise pigs, rabbits, goats, and have dogs, a snake, and a turtle. Piglet likes to chase and play with the other pigs. She also loves when the kids go in her pin and play "tag".

By Tawnda from Opelika, Alabama

Please tell me. Charlotte doesn't appear to be very big, or very fat.Since a pig is my husband's very favorite animal and makes him smile and giggle to watch them. I have wanted to get him a small pig which would stay small, but the closest thing is a pot-bellied pig, which he detests.

Is there a certain breed which would be a good small pet?

By the way, you will probably find this adorable!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JruylU429E

Thumbs up for Charlotte!

I think she is lovely. Some of my fondest childhood memories are from when I "worked" for the farmer next door to us, in his pig barn. I helped clean out the pens, aided with the pig "runts", fed & watered them. All that for free horse riding lessons; well worth the hard work.

Pigs Rule! Good Luck Charlotte, you're a beauty!

Photos Pets OtherDecember 26, 2009
🎄