Porque (Red Wattle Pig)

We have several Red Wattle Pigs and so enjoy raising them. When we go out to feed them in the mornings, we are greeted with much squealing and grunting. Contrary to popular belief pigs don't oink, trust me.

Porque was just so adorable that we had to take her picture. She was happy to oblige, as long as she was fed right afterwards!

By Viki

I love the clever spelling of Porque, and she really is a cutie! She looks very personable. I never heard a pig "oink" either, but I assume the word was just a way of approximating the sound of a grunt. You didn't say if you are raising the pigs as pets or for another purpose but I hope they're pets. Anyhow, thanks for sharing this cute piggy with us!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

OMG! Can she get any cuter. She is just adorable.

I can see that she certainly knows her "family". I love the spelling of her name, very clever.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awwwww so cute, hehehe.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Porque is an adorable name! I love the way you chose to spell it! What a beautiful face to see each morning! I just love the expression on her face, she is so excited that it is almost time to eat! :)
Blessings,
Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesJuly 26, 2011
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf57536236.tip.html