Guinea Pig Photos

Category Other
The guinea pig is believed to have been domesticated around 5000 BC. These cute, social rodents make good pets. This page contains guinea pig photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Molly is 1 year, and 1 month old She is a mix of a American Smooth haired and Coronet guinea pigs. I got Molly at a great pet store that was experienced and knew a lot about each animal.

Molly loves playing with large cardboard tubes, running around in the grass, and sitting in my lap. Molly can do many tricks, like following a carrot in circles, running up and down a toy tower, and pushing your elbow with her nose when she wants to go to her cage.

By Cara from Farefield, IL

closeup of Molly

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Baby is a 6 month old Guinea Pig. We adopted our pet at the Johnson City Animal Shelter. They had an overabundance of guinea pigs that day. We took three of them.

They like to romp on the bed and chase their shadows, kiss the dogs on the nose, and play around under the blankets. They love to sit and sniff the air. When they hear plastic from the kitchen, they all start squealing at once in anticipation of what treat I will bring them.

They live in a huge wire dog crate on a table with a blanket under the crate. They are a happy bunch!

By Robyn from TN

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Marco Piggy Piggy is a 3 month old guinea pig. I got Marco from a locally owned pet store in my city. I've had him for about two months. He was born March 29th.

Sometimes when I take naps, I give him a separate blanket that he hides in to sleep. I love bringing him outside to watch the sunset and get fresh air. I named him after the male singer from one of my favorite bands "Nightwish".

By captain_reno from OH

Brown and White guinea pig on the lawn

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Ashley, Tay Tay, and Baby are under 4 month old Guinea Pigs. We always go by the animal shelter to give contributions of some sort or just to look at the babies there.

We saw these darlings there, and now they are at our house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

The Three Little Piggies are less than a half year old Guinea pigs. We were so happy to get our three little angels from the shelter when they were only babies.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I am supervising floor time outdoors for the three piggies, and Whiskers the new baby kitten, has decided to come and take a look.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got her in 2014, the owner could not have her so she was a rescue. She likes to eat. She loves cucumbers, carrots, and specialty greens.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

She is our newest pet. She was the only female at the pet store in Johnson City.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Don Vito is a 7 month old short haired guinea pig. We adopted Don Vito a while back from a local petshop who has local rescued animals up for adoption...

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes