Organizing Your Jewelry Box

I save all those tiny little baggies that buttons come in on new clothes and keep my earring paired up and my jewelry separated in my jewelry box. They keep chains and hooks from getting tangled up, and help keep the box neat and well organized. No more trying to find the match for a particular earring buried in a mound of jewelry.

I also put sets of jewelry bagged together (but separately) the bracelet, earrings, and necklace of a set are all bagged separately and then put in a slightly larger baggie, like the snack sized ones. So I just have to grab one baggie with all the matching jewelry in it. None of it is tangled because they are all bagged separately.

By jazzy from Ellicott City, MD

You can buy the very small baggies in Walmarts' craft section. They are like 100 for $1.00. I like to use them to hold jewelry sets.

I love the idea of the little baggies. I hope you win.

Jewelry Box with Jewelry Spilling Out
Organizing Jewelry
Organizing BathroomNovember 6, 2009
Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Unorganized pile of gold bracelets on a white surface
Organizing Bracelets
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
Making a Jewelry Box
Making a Jewelry Box
🎉
🎄