Black Hairy Spiders

What are the big black hairy spiders named that live in garden walls?

Doom from Portsmouth

If less than an inch, they are what we call house spiders. If about 4-6" they are likely Trantulas, which are able to bite, but seldom bite unless trapped or feel attacked, I understand. You've surely heard how some folks have them as pets, how they come in all sizes/colors, and are gentle arachnids(spiders), not aggressive like they appear. We lived on the side of a wooded hill and had them all the time in TX, and I have seen many on the street/roads in the country

across the state, but I have not had one as a pet, and don't plan on having one. They are frightening

to some people, but can't help that they are of that

appearance and can be handled by those with experience, I hear. Good luck with your further

research. God bless you with His creatures. : )

Are they WOLF spiders?

check the internet for a picture

Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes