Shelf Life of Bisquick Stored in the Refrigerator

Since my husband and I don't finish a box of Bisquick very quickly now that the kids are gone, I wonder how long it is safe to use. I started keeping it in the refrigerator, thinking that would keep it good past the "Best by Date". The date on my box is June 12, 2010, I used it for waffles this morning and they were great. Is there a safety problem in using it past the best by date if it's been stored in the refrigerator?

Norma

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The following website will answer a lot of your questions:

http://algeri-w  Expiration_Dates

You're fine. Maybe find a use for the remainder of the box and just buy a new one.

Cheers,

Brian

http://www.stil  tems/index/16525

This is a great site!

Food and Recipes StorageAugust 16, 2010
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 8:35:59 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.