Shelf Life of Bisquick Stored in the Refrigerator

Since my husband and I don't finish a box of Bisquick very quickly now that the kids are gone, I wonder how long it is safe to use. I started keeping it in the refrigerator, thinking that would keep it good past the "Best by Date". The date on my box is June 12, 2010, I used it for waffles this morning and they were great. Is there a safety problem in using it past the best by date if it's been stored in the refrigerator?

Norma

Showing: Answers Sort

By mcw 80 1,752 Flag

The following website will answer a lot of your questions:

http://algeri-wong.com/wiki/index.php?title=Expiration_Dates

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Brian 2 Flag

You're fine. Maybe find a use for the remainder of the box and just buy a new one.

Cheers,

Brian

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Food and Recipes StorageAugust 16, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
Bisquick
Buying Bisquick
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 3:05:05 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings