StorageFood and Recipes

Shelf Life of Bisquick Stored in the Refrigerator

Since my husband and I don't finish a box of Bisquick very quickly now that the kids are gone, I wonder how long it is safe to use. I started keeping it in the refrigerator, thinking that would keep it good past the "Best by Date". The date on my box is June 12, 2010, I used it for waffles this morning and they were great. Is there a safety problem in using it past the best by date if it's been stored in the refrigerator?

Norma

The following website will answer a lot of your questions:

http://algeri-w  Expiration_Dates

You're fine. Maybe find a use for the remainder of the box and just buy a new one.

Cheers,

Brian

http://www.stil  tems/index/16525

This is a great site!