Sealer Ring Trivet
Trivet made with recycled sealer rings and yarn.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- seven used rubber sealer rings
- leftover yarn
- blunt needle with large eye
- Thread needle with yarn and wind it around six of the sealer rings, completely covering each ring.
- Tuck ends back through yarn and cut.
- Arrange wrong side down.
- For seventh ring, wind yarn as above, but don't completely cover ring. Cut it and weave it through the other rings as shown, then staple ends and finish winding centre ring with yarn. Tuck in ends.
By Alma from Winnipeg MB
September 16, 20090 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 10:02:50 AM on 10.0.0.121 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us