"Dance as though no one is watching" Cross Stitch Pattern

Does anyone have a cross stitch pattern with the following saying:

Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt.

Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though Heaven is on earth.

Thanks.

By BarbaraM 1975 from San Jose del Cabo, BCS

While doing some searches to help you out i came across this really cool site. As long as you have adobe to read a pdf file this is a cool site.you pick what kind of cross stitch lettering you want to use on the right then type in what you want to say, I used your saying then it creates it in a pattern.it is very neat!here is the website! http://www.cros … om/fontform.html

You can get graphs at WalMart or jo ann's. I just go and shrink them down to the size I want (for the cross stitch). My daughter does amazing things with her x-stitch-what she does is gets the verses (she did this for a wedding), gets graph paper. plots it out just like the verse and then transfers it onto the aida (depending on the size she wants the over all picture to be) and then just uses her graph-I know it sounds really complicated but it's very simple to do. I'd be more than happy to email you with the way she did it if you need help. Nothing like a very personal gift that no one else will ever receive. Bless you for being so thoughtful!

If you want to do your own graphs like kathyjeana suggested you don't have to buy a whole pack of graph paper. Just go to http://www.freeprintable.net/. They have tons of free printable stuff that you can download and print on your own printer. They have all kinds of graph papers, cards, birth announcements, resume forms, fax cover sheets, stationary, letters from Santa and the Tooth Fairy, etc., etc., etc. I could go on and on. I love the site and use it often. Good Luck!

Margaret from Denton, Tx