Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Being a gardener, I just loved this tomato! Another one of God's gifts to us. This was sent to me in an email. I know there are many readers who would just love this! So I decided to submit the "Angel Tomato"

It also goes to show that you can't always tell from the outside who is truly an angel inside.

Jennifer, CA

This was at the stand of Brenneman's Produce, Vicky Brenneman had sliced open a Tomato and this is what she found ... She put it on display for all to see ... I thought this was awesome, to see something simple to uplift our lives and make us smile. Photo by Dennis Ober

Angel Tomato

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Louise [7]09/23/2006

WOW!

By Ariela [31]09/22/2006

I see angels.. in the clouds.. forms .. shapes... in photos..
they are there.. just look. Saw 2 in my house..... is so comforting..
once I was driving, a car was about to hit me. I hit the brakes.. I felt my car being lifted slightly.. sort of floating.. my break was floored..
the world looked as though it was in slow motion around me.. the
car missed me.. I let off the brake and my car was moving normal speed and I didnt even veer off the road.. I wasnt dazed or scared and I didnt imagine this.
I believe angels are all around us.. protecting us.

By Shonda [5]09/22/2006

I know we have Angels around us. Also I collect Angels, but to see in a tomato, tells us God is everyhere.

By suzanne [240]09/22/2006

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS IS TRULY AMAZING
REMINDS US THAT GOD IS EVERY WHERE

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.