Angel Tomato

Being a gardener, I just loved this tomato! Another one of God's gifts to us. This was sent to me in an email. I know there are many readers who would just love this! So I decided to submit the "Angel Tomato"

It also goes to show that you can't always tell from the outside who is truly an angel inside.

Jennifer, CA

This was at the stand of Brenneman's Produce, Vicky Brenneman had sliced open a Tomato and this is what she found ... She put it on display for all to see ... I thought this was awesome, to see something simple to uplift our lives and make us smile. Photo by Dennis Ober

Angel Tomato

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS IS TRULY AMAZING

REMINDS US THAT GOD IS EVERY WHERE

I know we have Angels around us. Also I collect Angels, but to see in a tomato, tells us God is everyhere.

I see angels.. in the clouds.. forms .. shapes... in photos..

they are there.. just look. Saw 2 in my house..... is so comforting..

once I was driving, a car was about to hit me. I hit the brakes.. I felt my car being lifted slightly.. sort of floating.. my break was floored..

the world looked as though it was in slow motion around me.. the

car missed me.. I let off the brake and my car was moving normal speed and I didnt even veer off the road.. I wasnt dazed or scared and I didnt imagine this.

I believe angels are all around us.. protecting us.

WOW!

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Photos GardenSeptember 22, 2006
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Datura Angel Trumpet
Growing Angel Trumpet
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Tomato Hornworms
Controlling Tomato Hornworms
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 14, 2016 at 2:42:46 PM on 10.0.1.48 in 769 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.