Tank (Basset/Lab)

Tank is 7 and a Basset and Lab or a BASSA-DOR. My husband found him in a dumpster in Florida seven years ago

He loves to play on the bed with his daddy, but best of all he likes going in daddy's truck, even if it is not moving. He is the light of our life and he gives kisses and unconditional love.

By Judie from Eatonton, GA

Tank (Basset/Lab)

I'm SO happy Tank is your baby now. He couldn't have ended up with a better home. God Bless you both...

That is so mean that somebody could just put him in a dumpster like that. At least your husband found him and took him home to you. He is a very pretty dog. Kind of looks like a dog that I have named Sugar, except she's a female.

Well, he's definitely got labrador retriever in him, hasn't he, because he obviously loves water! You and he both were very fortunate to find each other. I have two "rescued" dogs. Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's and Goldy's Mom. God bless you!

He certainly is a handsome dog. I don't care what his background is. You are so lucky to have found him in the dumpster. How could anyone get rid of a cutie like him? Was he just a baby when you found him?

Hey Neighbor,

I live in Putnam county, but in the Buckhead area. It is nice to see a dog lover in my neck of the woods. We have a black Lab named Sassy. She is so sweet. Tank is a cutie. All labs LOVE water. I see Tank is enjoying the pool. Take care and GOD Bless. Susieq30625 AT aol.com

this is such a cute picture. good for u and husband rescuing Tank. we love our dogs as well. may he give u as much love as u both give to me.

best regards, janet

Awww, who could put a perfectly cute dog in a dumpster, that's so sad. But I'm certainly glad that he found a good home!! Bless you for rescuing Tank!

What a sweetheart he is. How lucky you all are to have found Tank in time to save him. He's so cute he could be a calendar dog for July!

Tank is so lovely and dear. We have a yellow lab and Tank looks alot like him. So glad the Lord put him in your home to be loved and cared for. Bless you for giving him a wonderful home.

Thank you for sharing your photo of Tank. Great things happen to great people. You are both wonderful for giving Tank such a terrific home. Bless you! Sharon

Photos Pets DogsNovember 13, 2007
Bassett Hound Mix
Basset Hound Mix Photos
Fish tank on a table.
Protecting Furniture Under a Fish Tank
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎄