Planning a Youth Summit

My Church has put me in charge of our youth summit this year. It is a three day event. I want to have a carnival for the kickoff and a prom at the end. The theme that I have come up with is choices. I need activities and discussion session ideas that focus around that theme.

Please Help, Thank you.
Dionna from MD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Holidays and Parties Parties ChurchSeptember 15, 2005
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Elopement
Planning an Elopement
Planning a Halloween Party
Planning a Halloween Party
Two men at their commitment ceremony
Planning a Commitment Ceremony
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:47:34 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.