Use Baby Powder as Deodorant

I began using baby powder containing corn starch and zinc oxide instead of antiperspirant deodorant. For me, it works even better than the deodorant and I don't have to be concerned about the aluminum from the antiperspirant being absorbed through my skin anymore. I pour some baby powder from the container into a small bowl and use a powder puff for the application. I figure that if it's safe for a baby, it must be safe for all of us.

By Megan8 from WV

Editor's Note The American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend using talcum powder on infants and children. It has been shown to cause lung and breathing problems. If you decide to try this tip, be sure not to inhale any of the fine powder.

Baby powder has talk in it, there are many articles about how bad talk is for you. Look it up.

Homemade Deodorant with Ribbon Wrapped Around it
Making Homemade Deodorant
Health & Beauty Beauty Body TipsJanuary 10, 2011
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 3:12:41 AM on 10.0.0.245 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.