Getting Cigarette Smell Out of Books

I would like help for getting cigarette smell out of hardback books and paperback books?

By Patricia from Ramona, CA

Hi Patricia,

I had the same problem with a large collection of postcards that I had purchased from an estate. What I tried was putting them in a cardboard box that was big enough to allow air space, put in 2 bounce dryer sheets and closed the box up for about a week. I was amazed when I opened the box back up - there was no sign of the cigarette smell ramaining at all. HTH

I use to smoke and since I've moved 3 years ago my entire bookshelf has been packed away in boxes. I went to take them out and omg. I can't believe what my house must have smelled like. There are 6 large Rubbermaid containers full plus a few boxes. How will I ever get the smell out of my treasured books? Quickest and most effective. Help please!

Getting Cigarette Smell Out of Books. A pile of old books.
Getting Cigarette Smell Out of Books
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsFebruary 19, 2011
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🎄