Itching on The Bottom Of My Feet

What causes itchy, scaling skin on the bottom of your feet? I've had this for 3 years, and only on 1 foot.

Sue from Bixby, OK

I had this problem years ago. But on bottoms of both feet. They itched so bad I couldnt keep from scratching. My feet were cracked

and dried, and they bled! The heels being the worst.

Soooo sore! BUT.. my hands were the same way. For me it was my nerves.. I remember washing dishes

with rubber gloves on. I never went to the Dr for it... when I settled down it all went away. But lasted several months. Im sure the Dr could give you somthing for the horrible irritation. Good luck!

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 18, 2006
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
Caring for Your Dog's Feet
Caring for Your Dog's Feet