What is the Name of this TV Show?

Does anyone remember a TV show from the seventies that starred Sam Broome as a doctor and Len Berman as a policeman? Thanks.

By Collinsmom from NJ

I did a search on www.imdb.com for either one of those names. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything under either name. Were those the names of the characters or the actors? The only Len Berman the search brought up was the sportscaster.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help or give you the answers you were looking for...I hope someone else can.

God Bless,

Sheila in Decatur, IL

I think you meant Sam Groom

Here's what I found at Wikipedia:

Sam Groom (born 1939) is an actor most noted for his numerous roles on television. He portrayed the title role in the Canadian television series Dr. Simon Locke (1971, later renamed Police Surgeon). Prior to that, he had played Dr. Russ Matthews in the daytime soap Another World (1966-1971). He later played Joseph Orsini in the soap opera All My Children in 1993.

He also made guest appearances in Law & Order, Murder, She Wrote, The Love Boat, Hill Street Blues, Quincy M.E., and The Time Tunnel (as Jerry).

He was married and then divorced in 1982 from actress Suzanne Rogers. He currently teaches acting in New York.

Thank you very much for your help. I never thought to

try Wikipeida. And you're right the only people I found when

I looked up Len Berman were not actors or was the sportscaster.

The name of the show seemed so obvious to me as I read your

reply Debbie.

Its funny how really trivial things can make you a little

crazy.

Thank you both again.

Mary

Entertainment TelevisionAugust 10, 2009
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Young Boy at Daycare
Name Ideas for a Childcare Business
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🎄