Monkey Bun Recipe

Does anyone have the recipe for monkey buns from the back of the monkey buns "kit" that I saw at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday? The recipe calls for cream cheese wrapped in the biscuit before placing in the baking pan and adding the butter and brown sugar topping. I wish I had written it down when I saw it.

By Wondernana from Clovis, CA

Answers

This recipe sounds similar: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ ... -and-gorilla-bread-recipe/index.html

or go to google.com and put in either: "gorilla bread" recipe or "monkey bread" recipe "cream cheese"

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PastriesOctober 24, 2009
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Striped Sock
Using A Sock as a Volumizing Hair Bun
Overnight Bun
Overnight Bun Recipes
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
🎉
🎄