FarmPhotos

Farmer In The City

My dad was raised on a farm. But he has spent most of his adult life in the city. When a church friend needed someone to take care of their animal while they were away, he was the natural choice. He did this for them for years until he passed away.

He was the natural choice because of his farming background, but mostly because that was his style. He was always helping out friends because they needed the help. No strings attached. At his memorial service, the church was full with people who had great stories of what my dad had done for them.

By Phyllis

Farmer In The City

I love the old picture. It is just dear to my heart. Thank you for sharing your father with us.

Hugs,

Gem

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

God comfort you on the loss of your father. I hope someone wrote down some of those memories. It would be nice to remember them later.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes