Washing Paneled Walls

My whole apartment (5 rooms) is all paneling, so every spring I like to wash it with Murphy's Oil soap. I use to get my clothing and hands caught on the nails that hold all my pictures, so this year I went to the dollar store and bought a sponge mop that has a wringer that doesn't get your hands wet. This with a bucket of warm water with Murphy's worked great.

I didn't hurt my hands, my hands also didn't dry out from the soap water, and I didn't have to keep bending down to wash the bottom of the walls. It was so much easier and faster. In 5 days I had 5 rooms done and spring isn't here yet. Now I can go out and play this spring.

By Debbie from Berwick, ME

Wow...I never thought of that...lol! I have the same problem with cleaning my walls and hate doing it because of the scrapes! I will be sure to remember this tip!!!! Thank you!!!

Washing Walls and Ceilings
Washing Walls and Ceilings
Home and Garden Cleaning WallsMarch 24, 2006
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling