Using a Swiffer to Clean Walls And Ceilings

The regular pad for the Swiffer dry floor mop is perfect for wiping down walls and ceilings, that are easily reached with the extendable handle. This is a guide about using a Swiffer to clean walls and ceilings.

Do you have high ceilings or hard to reach areas in your home to clean? I found that using a Swiffer with the dry cloths works well! When I run out of refills, I plan on using microfiber cloths, washing them and reusing.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I recently found a use for the Swiffer floor dusters. Use it on your walls and ceiling to get the dust that sets and collects on them. I was surprised at how much it actually got off the walls and ceiling. It's easy on the back as well. And only a few minutes gets it all done.

By Joely from Ceres, CA