Uses for Small Boxes

Does any one have ideas of what to do with small boxes? I hate to throw them out.

Dar from Texas

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

recycle! Most areas have road side pick up. You can probably find out if and when your pick up would be by calling your town hall. If they don't know, they will know who does know. My town has free bins for collection if you are willing to pick one up and have weekly pick up. Our town also sends out news letters to explain what materials are collectible and how they are collected, ie: cans with no labels, cardboard no bigger that 3 feel flat. I also use them for storage and organizing closets. I just get out my "Sharpie" Marker and label with contents. Shoe boxes and paper ream boxes stack nice. Recycle, reuse =)

I put them in drawers to use as organizers. I use them for socks and pantyhose. They work for gloves, etc as well. I have them in the kitchen "junk" drawer. I almost forgot to mention medicines. I keep my medication in one and my son's in another. It makes it easier for me to slide down from the top shelf. Be creative. They also make a great foodstool for under your feet while you type on the computer.

Best of luck,

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Uses For Cardboard Boxes
Uses for Cardboard Boxes
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 6:05:10 PM on 10.0.2.207 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.