Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

By celestial 1

I have been asked to a dance with a basket of eggs that said, "Will you go to homecoming with me?", name here. The basket was filled with chocolate candies.

By Celestial from Payson, UT

Filter Sort

By Suntydt 75 877 Flag

That was his way of trying to be "sweet", answer based on what you would answer if he came right out and asked you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Patty 5 72 Flag

I am assuming these were plastic eggs filled with chocolate candy? If so, I would take one of the plasitic eggs, put my answer inside, then give him a note with a clue to start him on a hunt to find the egg. Be creative, make it fun, but not expensive. :-)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to answer a guy back to a high school dance? It's the Women's and Men's association dance combined and I don't have any ideas on how to answer him back. If anyone has any ideas please post them. Can anyone think of anything that involves either eggs or a chicken that would be great!

Talesha from Salt Lake, Utah

Answers:

RE: Answering a Guy's Invitation to a Dance

Go to a Craft Store and get a Chicken, stuffed or whatever they have. Attach a note using words in it that pertain to chickens, i.e. I'm not a "Chicken" and I'd love to "fly" to the dance with you. We'll "crow" and "cackle" over jokes and stories and party till the "Rooster Crows."
`
(Corny I know, but its just an idea. lol) (03/04/2008)

By Crafty Chrissy

"Yes."

I just read about the eggs and chickens. How about a hard boiled egg with "YES" written on it? (03/04/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

Answer with the following:

"Please state eggsactly the time you will arrive at my house to pick me up. My father may invite you in, so don't be chicken. My mother will try to serve you Or devours; please don't balk about the deviled eggs or the chicken salad, she means no harm.

I would love it if you saved the last dance for me, request the chicken dance and I am yours."

(03/04/2008)

By Dee

Hollow plastic Easter eggs are available now. How about the answer inside some of these eggs. Even try one word of a sentence in each egg so he has to assemble the sentence to read the message. (03/07/2008)

By lindal

On the Easter aisle at WalMart, there is a little plastic chicken that lays little jelly bean or bubble gum eggs - maybe you could give him one of those with your answer. (03/07/2008)

By Marie

I 'eggcept' your invitation! (03/08/2008)

By Deb

This guy asked me to homecoming by putting glow in the dark stars all over my room and there was a note saying "will you be my homecoming star?" I have to answer him in a couple days and I have no idea how to do it. Please help! I want to answer him back with something to do with stars or space or something.

Maria from Mesa, AZ

Feedback:

If you want to answer with a similar theme you could get a small box and fill it with star stuff. My husband did this for me once. Line the inside of the box with colorful paper and maybe cut out some stars from cardboard and paint them or get Styrofoam ones. Fill the box with confetti and put a little note in there. Wrap up the box and give it to him. It'd be really cute and shows that you thought of him. (10/06/2008)

By knix49

Take a poster board and write the following, using candy bars in the letter. You can hot glue the candy bars to the poster board. You are such a Lifesaver! I wanted to go with you to the _______ or homecoming. Most Goobers would never make my Starburst. Your Mounds of stars from the Milky Way made me Snicker. I look forward to your next Twix, be it Now or Later.

Hopes this helps!

(10/07/2008)

By momandmurray

How about a note inserted into a helium balloon and he has to break the balloon to get the note? (helium balloons = $1.00 at the Dollar Store). Maybe leave it tied to something for him to find. (10/08/2008)

By mulberry204

Hello people. One of my good friends did this. He took a fortune cookie and stuck the note inside and it worked. Good luck! (10/09/2008)

By White Chocolate

Make a chocolate cream pie with whip cream and write your answer in chocolate chips or chocolate cream pie. (10/09/2008)

By Fudge Butter

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesAugust 28, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:40:02 PM on 10.0.2.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings